Thursday, July 31, 2008

Passing the Torch / Saying Goodbye

Well, it seems no matter how hard you try, your past will inevitably catch up with you. The words I leave you with now will most assuredly be my last for quite some time, as I have a one way ticket to ADX Florence. As I turn over ownership of the Donkey Blog to Chris and Adam, my only hopes are that they continue to visit Leonard, Larry, and Laura, and keep the blog alive so the whole world can share in their joy. They have done a fantastic job of keeping the updates coming, and they will be my only insight to their lives while I'm away. L^3 have been a true inspiration to me, and I can only hope they're still chillin in Lawrenceville when I return to civilization. And now I must be going, as the knock on the door is sure to be my ride...

1 comment:

Adam said...

Thank you, fearless leader. I look forward to your eventual release and rehabilitation, so that you may one day return to our society. Farewell.